Academics Ltd Doncaster branch are currently recruiting teachers looking to support KS1 or KS2 classes from September 2021.
If you are a qualified teacher (ECT, NQT welcome) and have experience teaching across primary age range, please apply below with your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss your availability and our upcoming opportunities. We can be flexible around you and what you are looking for whether its part time or full time. We have different roles at our client schools and you would need to be available from September.
- Qualified Teacher Status (or pending)
- Experience teaching in a primary school setting across any year group
- Enhanced DBS certificate (on the update service or willing to apply for a new one through Academics Ltd)
- Availability full time or part time across Monday to Friday term time
- Full, clean driving licence or willing to travel to local schools via public transport
- Reliable and punctual
- 2 recent and relevant references as part of our compliance checks
If you meet the criteria above please do not hesitate to get in touch. We are working over the Summer holidays preparing for September and Academics Ltd would love to support you with any future teaching work.