We are currently looking for a Newly Qualified Teacher/Early Career Teacher, who has qualified with a PGCE/B.Ed, or completed the Schools Direct program, to start work through ourselves from September.
We have established relationships with a large range of Primary Schools throughout the Halton area, and we expect an influx of opportunities for work in September. The roles are likely to include Class Teacher, PPA Teacher, HLTA and even Teaching Assistant.
There will be opportunities for both daily supply as well as longer-term placements. With your experience as an NQT/ECT, you will bring enthusiasm and ambition to any of these roles, and in return you will be provided with an opportunity to build upon your current understanding, knowledge and class room know-how.
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialise in the recruitment of long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. As an Academic's Teacher you will have:
* Competitive rates of pay with a choice of payroll systems.
* Interview and lesson observation preparation.
* A meeting (virtual and/or in person) with your consultant, so that we can ensure you get the most out of your supply experience!
* Free and subsidised CPD courses including SEN training and Safeguarding Awareness, plus many more.
* A friendly and supportive team.
* Refer a friend incentives.
* Local work across Ellesmere Port and into Chester and the Wirral.
All roles will require an enhanced criminal record disclosure (DBS), although we can help with this process a new application is required, and references checks from previous employers.
Is the above just what you’re looking for, if so please get in touch with Andy Willmitt on 01925 231 375 or send across your c.v. on email@example.com.