Are you an experienced school caretaker or groundsperson with maintenance experience?
Role: School Site Maintenance Assistant
Pay: £23,000 to £25,500
Start: September 2021
We are actively recruiting for a prestigious school based in Slough for a School Site Maintenance Assistant.
The role consists of carrying out the day-to-day duties of running the site and buildings, including maintenance, repairs and gardening/landscaping of the schools impressive grounds.
As the site maintenance assistant for this school, you will be expected to care for and maintain the school’s premises and to ensure a safe environment for all pupils, staff and visitors.
Do you have what it takes to excel at this role?
* Do you take pride in your work?
* Do you have great attention to detail?
* Are you capable of working on your own initiative?
* Do you have a great understanding of Health and Safety?
* Do you have previous experience within a similar role?
* Do you hold a valid UK driving licence?
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday from 12 to 8pm
Competitive salary from £23,000 to £25,500 pa with additional benefits.
Interviews will take place during week commencing 9th August 2021.
For additional information please contact Louis at Academics on 01442 508879