Academics is committed to ensuring that quality professional development opportunities are available to all registered professionals and are delivered by our highly experienced and qualified in-house Professional Development Team.
Academics also values non-teaching staff and provides innovative professional development through:
- Leadership programmes for aspiring middle managers
- Senior Leadership programmes for established middle managers
- QTS programme for overseas trained teachers
- NQT induction support
- School Improvement through classroom skills
- Managing Challenging Behaviour Workshops
- Safeguarding Children Workshops
For more information on Academics CPD provision please contact our team on 020 8518 3550
- TA and LSA programmes that work towards GTP status
- School Business Manager programmes
Academics CPD activities:
Academics has well established consultation procedures and processes to ensure you have a voice in determining your career opportunities. You will be assigned a dedicated contact person working with a network of education consultants to provide you with up-to-date teaching advice and professional support in our custom-built training facility.
- Are designed to meet your professional development needs at all stages of your career;
- Enable you to work confidently within culturally diverse communities;
- Are planned in partnership with higher education institutions so that you can receive nationally recognised qualifications;
- Ensure you have constant access to up-to-date information and opportunities to keep abreast of local, regional and national initiatives that impact on your work
Academics has a commitment to support and evaluation that ensures improvement in the quality of our work and that of the teachers in our care.